Medication Ordering

Before your school or agency can order prescription medications from EMP/School Kids Healthcare, we MUST have on file a completely filled out Licensing Authorization Form signed by your Medical Director. This form can be downloaded from our website, faxed or mailed to you. Once we receive your completed form via fax or mail, your account will be cleared to order prescription medications.

Please note: The School Kids Healthcare Licensing Authorization Form CAN be faxed to us at 800.558.1551.

National Licensure

Almost every state in the U.S. requires that all out-of-state businesses be licensed to conduct prescription drug distribution. SKHC is properly licensed to distribute presciption medications in every continental U.S. state! So, order with confidence that your medication order is being processed under all applicable laws, regulations and statutes. The right way is the only way.